Thursday, October 9, 2008

Recession Special


So, in light of the day's events (recurring events lately...), I thought I'd partake in a somewhat simple, and economical meal. Well, that and the fact that my wife is out of town and I don't feel like cooking.


Don't know why I felt compelled to post this, but it kind of fit the way I felt at the end of the day - really not sad, really not worried, somewhat hopeful (of what I'm not sure?), but I did end the chilly, wet fall day knowing that I was feeling alright...


So what's on the menu?


- Two eggs, over easy topped w/ shredded goat cheddar

- Toast (a heel of baguette and half a preztel roll I found in the freezer)

- Mixed salad

-Beverage (surpisingly tasty mix of Old Grandad, a couple of dashes of Reagan's No. 6 Orange Bitters, and Diet Squirt on ice) Don't knock it till you try it!


Hope all are well, and remember - you could always have it worse.


1 comments:

Rebeka said...

No you did not use diet Squirt! Are you some kind of crazy???