Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Morning After

I propose we all declare that, from now on, the morning after election day in America be an excusable 'sick' day. Because that's how I feel as I think about the days, years to come...

But alas, I haven't the corporate funding to get my special 'day of sickness' to a societal vote, nor get a real passionate, human, non-puppet candidate to campaign on my idea.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll spread my sickness and disdain to people on the street, and we'll all be sick and pissed off enough to make a difference and offset the centers of gravity..! Or, maybe another shiny new thing will catch our attention, and we'll go on about our day and wait for the great change to come and tap us on the shoulder and let us know that a big revolution has started, where it is, and what popular kids are hosting it (be sure to check Facebook for details on the big party, via sponsored links from Pepsi, Halliburton, and Chevron to be sure you're getting the right info!).

0 comments: